Hello everyone ,
How are you?(Please do comment below,I would love to know about you?)
I hope you guys are well!
I know its quite getting boring!
I just want to connect you, greet you ,Everybody wants respect even you want respect ,I want value.
so,you know JUST TRYING!
PLEASE HAVE PATIENCE (Because its my first time)
Today I just completed my 1 month in MUMBAI.Literally ,every second,every minute ,every hour,every day just passed to feel to realize that I am in Mumbai not just as a tourist as a employee of a company as a Designer,I am feeling free,full of enthusiastic,workaholic,more into focus of myself.
Whenever I feel helpless to myself (to cope up with the new things happening in my life,meet so many new people or some love ones with new behavior But I just know one Thing is" Change is always good " I accepted the changes and made a thought that" This is what Mumbai is"Mumbai give a feel to make own identity in fast pace of life.
I feel like their is more to do more to explore.
you guys why I love this place very much because their is many thing to do ,too many things achieve.
What do you thing about" Mumbai"( please comment below)(excited to see your point of view).
In short
I want to share what I feel about MMMUMBAIII!
One side full of nature energy( water bodies)(sea)
Another side is full of man made things
You are totally far from the materialist life
SEA speaks about you ,represents only
SEA gives energetic aspiration,gives enthusiastic more focus towards yourself .
You can do what ever you want
Be sure
What you want to do
And just and just be yourself
Love yourself
Thanks
Don 't forget to give review of my First Blog
How are you?(Please do comment below,I would love to know about you?)
I hope you guys are well!
I know its quite getting boring!
I just want to connect you, greet you ,Everybody wants respect even you want respect ,I want value.
so,you know JUST TRYING!
PLEASE HAVE PATIENCE (Because its my first time)
Today I just completed my 1 month in MUMBAI.Literally ,every second,every minute ,every hour,every day just passed to feel to realize that I am in Mumbai not just as a tourist as a employee of a company as a Designer,I am feeling free,full of enthusiastic,workaholic,more into focus of myself.
Whenever I feel helpless to myself (to cope up with the new things happening in my life,meet so many new people or some love ones with new behavior But I just know one Thing is" Change is always good " I accepted the changes and made a thought that" This is what Mumbai is"Mumbai give a feel to make own identity in fast pace of life.
I feel like their is more to do more to explore.
you guys why I love this place very much because their is many thing to do ,too many things achieve.
What do you thing about" Mumbai"( please comment below)(excited to see your point of view).
In short
I want to share what I feel about MMMUMBAIII!
One side full of nature energy( water bodies)(sea)
Another side is full of man made things
Source -Google image
When you sit towards the sea,You are totally far from the materialist life
SEA speaks about you ,represents only
SEA gives energetic aspiration,gives enthusiastic more focus towards yourself .
You can do what ever you want
Be sure
What you want to do
And just and just be yourself
Love yourself
Thanks
Don 't forget to give review of my First Blog

Lovely
ReplyDelete