BEST FRIEND - I,ME,MYSELF(Enjoy the present)
Hello everyone!
How your life going on?(Please do comment below)
Hoping for best☺️
Today-3 /June/2018
(Mumbai)
In this time Mumbai with Monsoon is like cherry on the cake.
From two days heavy rainfall happens ,So,
Today my colleagues are unable to come to office,because They are not getting any commute to reach office. Mostly we are making a plan to take a work from home .
But every one get this opportunity I didn't .Reason- I am the closet to office
Weather is so cozy and lazy. I don't wanna to go to office but I have to because my boss is in the city and best part is she is also closet to office.so,Their is no chance to give any excuse At the same time I got a sms that ( Lets wait for an hour for slow down the rainfall ).
After this guess what?
I was happy ,wanna to enjoy with rainy with something hot ,crisp, with hot ginger tea.(imagining)
Guess again,
Even my rommie got work from home.
we both left flat in search our BREAKFAST in heavy rain with Umbrella and Flip flop.
Finally after playing with the rain we found some Fried south Indian food(vada)and it is so fresh making in front of us,Hot vada aroma awesome in rain.My mouth is watering a lot .And then we got food I feel like I won this moment.
Ohhhh Wait!
One more thing left guess what?
Hot Ginger Tea after a few walk the victory of food we got the hot drink( it was so awesome like made the day) .After we both move towards the respective office .
After reaching office I was alone in office for one second I felt bad BUT some crazy thing click in my mind that I AM ALONE IN OFFICE .I started working and played a song in full volume and I started singing but it was worst some time .But you shouldn't be bother about how it is? You should bother that are you enjoying your own company or not?
!WAIT! ITS NOT END YET !WAIT!
After completing my office work .I was coming back to Flat,in between aroma passed of hot cheese pizza .so,I decided to lets have pizza tonight in heavy rainy day after a while my rommie joined me to having great dinner tonight and when we came out to go home heavy rainfall started again and we don't have umbrella we are drenched and having desert( Vanilla ice cream)we enjoyed a lot.That's how we end up full of joy to be in present.
If Not!
Try once
You will love it.
Enjoy your own company
Enjoy the present
Just be you
Be you as your best friend😃
Don't forget to comment below:-
How your life going on?(Please do comment below)
Hoping for best☺️
Today-3 /June/2018
(Mumbai)
In this time Mumbai with Monsoon is like cherry on the cake.
From two days heavy rainfall happens ,So,
Today my colleagues are unable to come to office,because They are not getting any commute to reach office. Mostly we are making a plan to take a work from home .
But every one get this opportunity I didn't .Reason- I am the closet to office
Weather is so cozy and lazy. I don't wanna to go to office but I have to because my boss is in the city and best part is she is also closet to office.so,Their is no chance to give any excuse At the same time I got a sms that ( Lets wait for an hour for slow down the rainfall ).
After this guess what?
I was happy ,wanna to enjoy with rainy with something hot ,crisp, with hot ginger tea.(imagining)
Guess again,
Even my rommie got work from home.
we both left flat in search our BREAKFAST in heavy rain with Umbrella and Flip flop.
Finally after playing with the rain we found some Fried south Indian food(vada)and it is so fresh making in front of us,Hot vada aroma awesome in rain.My mouth is watering a lot .And then we got food I feel like I won this moment.
Ohhhh Wait!
One more thing left guess what?
Hot Ginger Tea after a few walk the victory of food we got the hot drink( it was so awesome like made the day) .After we both move towards the respective office .
After reaching office I was alone in office for one second I felt bad BUT some crazy thing click in my mind that I AM ALONE IN OFFICE .I started working and played a song in full volume and I started singing but it was worst some time .But you shouldn't be bother about how it is? You should bother that are you enjoying your own company or not?
!WAIT! ITS NOT END YET !WAIT!
After completing my office work .I was coming back to Flat,in between aroma passed of hot cheese pizza .so,I decided to lets have pizza tonight in heavy rainy day after a while my rommie joined me to having great dinner tonight and when we came out to go home heavy rainfall started again and we don't have umbrella we are drenched and having desert( Vanilla ice cream)we enjoyed a lot.That's how we end up full of joy to be in present.
If Not!
Try once
You will love it.
Enjoy your own company
Enjoy the present
Just be you
Be you as your best friend😃
Don't forget to comment below:-


This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletethank you..........
ReplyDelete